MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shave Nook - Traditional Wet Shaving Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's another shaving forum I helped get up and running and help admin. Right now the site has been live for just other a month with over 16K posts, over 300 members, and about 400-600 posts per day. Not too shabby, huh?!

logo:
[Image: shavenook600.png]

url:
http://shavenook.com

about us:
At The Shave Nook we are here to discuss wet shaving. Our mission is to provide our membership with the proper technique and use of safety and straight razors, blades, shave brushes, soaps and creams. All in a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
Great job! I always found it interesting how a shaving forum became popular. But you sure found a niche and took advantage of it! Excellent job, great theme, and good luck in the future!
(2012-04-08, 08:27 PM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Great job! I always found it interesting how a shaving forum became popular. But you sure found a niche and took advantage of it! Excellent job, great theme, and good luck in the future!

thanks!

we're using the luxure theme from Audentio.
My one critique would be your massive moderating team. Too many Admins/Super Mods mate.
(2012-04-08, 10:33 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]My one critique would be your massive moderating team. Too many Admins/Super Mods mate.

I agree, there is a lot of admins/mods, but that's something the site owner wanted, so I'll leave that up to him.
What's the difference between this site and Damn Fine Shave? Toungue
(2012-04-09, 04:09 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between this site and Damn Fine Shave? Toungue

the actual purpose of the site? nothing.

there's different staff on the new site though and it's owned by someone else.