MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Password recover email bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. im having troubles with the email system. When I try to recover a password the email arrives but its not showing anything, its blank. I'm using MyBB 1.6.7.

Thanks in advice.
Have you tried reuploading ./member.php and ./inc/languages/english/member.lang.php from a fresh download? Do any other emails, like the registration confirmation email, come through OK with the correct content?
(2012-04-08, 09:53 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried reuploading ./member.php and ./inc/languages/english/member.lang.php from a fresh download? Do any other emails, like the registration confirmation email, come through OK with the correct content?

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy. OK, I uploaded those files and the email its still showing blank. It's the only email that its showing blank all the others are fine, or at least the ones I tryed.
i have the same problem
Have you taken the same steps as matt suggested above? If you're using a different language pack, make sure it is complete too (some seem to be missing certain language variables).