MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding a game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a Minecraft Server, and I found this helpful game: SkinCraft

http://afro-ninja.com/skincraft/

Here's a link to the actual game: http://www.charactercreator.net/minecraf...eator.html

In the download package, there's the HTML file and some other .stf or something. So what am I suppose to do from here?

Thank you.
From the site you download the file from:
Quote:Copy/Paste the html code into the page you want to display Skincraft on, and make sure that skincraft.swf is located in the same directory. That's it!
(2012-04-09, 12:03 AM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]From the site you download the file from:
Quote:Copy/Paste the html code into the page you want to display Skincraft on, and make sure that skincraft.swf is located in the same directory. That's it!

But how am I suppose to do that? I mean, I could use Page Manager to add a new page, and insert the HTML code. But how am I suppose to have skincraft.swf in the same directory?
(2012-04-09, 12:47 AM)Jonath198 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-09, 12:03 AM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]From the site you download the file from:

But how am I suppose to do that? I mean, I could use Page Manager to add a new page, and insert the HTML code. But how am I suppose to have skincraft.swf in the same directory?

Just move the skincraft.swf into the same directory as the page that holds the HTML code, I believe.
(2012-04-09, 01:09 AM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-09, 12:47 AM)Jonath198 Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit: If you go on the Link and it doesn't show up anything, just refresh the page, that's what happened with me.

Just move the skincraft.swf into the same directory as the page that holds the HTML code, I believe.
Okay, I did that. And it worked actually. I created a folder called "Skincraft", and placed both files inside.

URL: http://destinycraft.info/skincraft/skincraft.html

But is it possible to use Page Manager or something to make it integrate with the Forum Theme? Instead of a blank page with this inside. Thank you for the help by the way, I really appreciate it.

Edit: If you go on the Link and it doesn't show up anything, just a blank page. Then just refresh the page, that's what happens with me.
You can more then likely use the page manager plugin to make it have the forum's theme, and then just make it import the files for usage.
The link goes to what it is, a MineCraft skin creator (not blank page for me, well besides that then it is all blank).
(2012-04-10, 12:04 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]You can more then likely use the page manager plugin to make it have the forum's theme, and then just make it import the files for usage.
The link goes to what it is, a MineCraft skin creator (not blank page for me, well besides that then it is all blank).

Mhm, are you sure that it would work with Page Manager? I mean, if I import the "skincraft.swf" into page manager, it would be onto another page. It wouldn't be in the same directory.