MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you change this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay well for some reason on my theme the text thing comes up as microsoft word?

Picture = http://screensnapr.com/v/D7eVfv.jpg

Sometimes that isnt the text thing, Its the normal one, But its usually that one and it doesnt match the theme

How can i change it
Is it just on that theme?
Maybe it was installed by the theme dev.
(2012-04-09, 04:43 AM)fap Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just on that theme?
Maybe it was installed by the theme dev.

But that isnt always how it is. Sometimes its different so i know something is just wrong
Go to the directory where you installed mybb then go to jscripts >> editor.js and go to line 196 and edit the menu to your liking
What do i edit it too?
How do i edit it
With FTP, silly.

And no, nothing's wrong. You're seeing all of the buttons available to the editor, as others have said, but you can change which buttons are there, as others have also said. The Paste from Word button has been around for at least 5 years.
That is TinyMCE editor loaded on your board (via plugin or template edits).Go to ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins and if you have TinyMCE editor deactivate it.If there isn't any TinyMCE editor in plugin options then go to Templates and styles ->Templates -> <your theme template set> -> Ungrouped Templates and revert codebuttons to default (click on options and then on Revert to Original).