MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ban Glitches! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I would pay somebody to get those <snip> annoying bugs fixed. Please!

To begin with, when I go on the ModCP to ban somebody, this is what shows up. On "Move to Banned Group", there isn't really any options, it's very annoying. [Image: WGSUp.png]

Second of all, after I use the AdminCP and the "Banning" Section, this is what shows up to them on top of the page after they are banned: [Image: kqUiy.png]

But if I change their "Primary Group" to Banned, it doesn't show that error on top, but it doesn't exactly tell them that they are banned.

It shows this message:
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
99% chance they're not bugs. MyBB is used on tens of thousands of forums and if everyone was getting this there would be a problem.

What plugins do you use? Is the usergroup "Banned" set as a banned usergroup in the ACP?
(2012-04-09, 04:22 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]99% chance they're not bugs. MyBB is used on tens of thousands of forums and if everyone was getting this there would be a problem.

What plugins do you use? Is the usergroup "Banned" set as a banned usergroup in the ACP?

Oh, it actually wasn't :|. I thought that means "Banned", as in not available to users. Thank you very much. And I understand it isn't a bug to everyone, probably just mine.

Edit: It worked! You're a legend!