MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can You help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,im sorry if i didn't post on right subforum Confused
i have problem i had mybb on one domain www.hashdashdashdhash.com (example)
and i needed to transfer all to other domain www.cmmccmm.com(example)
and now i fixed alot of things like admin cp and that but i have trouble when people are registring here's a pic :
[Image: 14l7z90.png]

Please help me Sad
btw sorry for my english,i was in rush cause i need to fix that right now Sad
Do you have a plugin for reCaptcha?
Yes,yes I have !
Try reverting the member_register template
ok i think i solved,i just deactivated recaptcha cause obviously my first domain and second can't have same public and private key of recaptcha Smile thnx Matt.
I don't think that was the issue, I think it was because MyBB now has reCAPTCHA by default and if it's also being added by a plugin too, it breaks.
man,i fixed that but now i got another problem,om man Sad

Warning: require_once(C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\dwmcraft.com\webroot\forum/inc/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\dwmcraft.com\webroot\forum\global.php on line 19 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\dwmcraft.com\webroot\forum/inc/init.php' (include_path='.;C:\Users\Administrator\pear') in C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\dwmcraft.com\webroot\forum\global.php on line 19

i just can't fix it Sad suddenly it just came here Sad
Looks like you accidently deleted the ./inc/init.php file. Re-upload it from a fresh MyBB download.
Thank You for Your fast answer Wink) it works now Smile