MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb themes problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, afther upgrade from mybb 1.6.6 to 1.6.7 i have them problem.
tested another themes but still have problem.
Confused
Go to your ACP > Templates & Style > Select your theme > Open global.css > Don't edit anything, just click save.

Do this for all your themes.
(2012-04-09, 06:49 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your ACP > Templates & Style > Select your theme > Open global.css > Don't edit anything, just click save.

Do this for all your themes.

thanks dear for reply.

i tested this way and global.css updated successfully.but still themes dont work.
Could you please post your URL?
(2012-04-09, 07:26 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please post your URL?

ok, check your pm box.
thanks
This is odd. When I try to access your stylesheet, I get a 403 forbidden error with the following:

Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration:
    -->
    This configuration was changed:

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
    .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

What are the permissions settings on the /cache/themes/ folder and it's contents? The files should have a CHMOD of at least 644.
(2012-04-09, 07:38 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]This is odd. When I try to access your stylesheet, I get a 403 forbidden error with the following:

Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration:
    -->
    This configuration was changed:

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
    .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

What are the permissions settings on the /cache/themes/ folder and it's contents? The files should have a CHMOD of at least 644.
cache:755
/cache/themes:777
and for files in /cache/themes see photo
Go into each of those folders and check the permissions of the files such as global.css please.
in all of this folder global.css permisions was 644.
That should be correct then. I have no idea why you'd be getting a 403 error if the chmod settings are correct. You don't happen to have any kind of .htaccess directory blocks in place do you?
Pages: 1 2