MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GZR-X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GZR-X

Link: www.gamezrule.org
Link: www.gamezrule.org/forums
Alternative: http://212.199.36.170/~nameless
Alternative: http://212.199.36.170/~nameless/forums

GZR-X is the new generation of GameZRule. It is an entire new version of the website, complete with a new color scheme, many new features, such as the MvM and the Game On the Spot, Top ten games for specific consoles, and much, much more. A few ideas were taken from previous layouts such as the top menu from GZR 8. All these and more bring you a neat clean, and sassy new GZR.

As for our community forums, they have been completely redesigned to suit the new look. This layout was originally made to mark the server move that was about to take place, but since that was delayed, GZR-X was unveiled sooner than later.

Since we have a new layout, we need some new 'blood' (figuratively of course) to keep it running. Therefore, we ask people interested to join us and help make GameZRule the best Gaming website out there on the vast and entire world wide web.

We will soon release a large amount of MyBB themes for all of the MyBB users, and were planning on releasing themes that will debut with the final release of MyBB 1.2. Amongst these themes, will be the recreations of the classics Gloss, Aqua, and Foundation.

We have also implemented a new system thanks to decswxaqz’s Cash mod, where users ‘buy’ our MyBB themes with their GZRdollars. The price varies from theme to theme. The longer the post, the more GZRdollars. The price range for the templates is 30 - 250 or more GZRdollars. Not to worry, a mere 30 GZRdollars is peanuts to earn.

Please feel free to share your opinions on it with me, as I would be delighted to hear what you all have to say.

With Regards,
Marc
Marc O' Connor Wrote:We will soon release a large amount of MyBB themes for all of the MyBB users, and were planning on releasing themes that will debut with the final release of MyBB 1.2. Amongst these themes, will be the recreations of the classics Gloss, Aqua, and Foundation.
Unfortunately, these themes will not be available right at the release of MyBB 1.2, because you are not a beta tester and therefore will not get an early copy. You will have to create the themes after the release of MyBB 1.2 and release them then.
Great to see you back!

Awaiting for your Glossy Themes.
I tried to visit your site this morning but the server cannot be found. Are you having problems this morning?
SnakEyez Wrote:I tried to visit your site this morning but the server cannot be found.  Are you having problems this morning?

Well, whatever problems you were having are 100% gone right now.
If the problems pertain, you can always use the alternative - http://212.199.36.170/~nameless

xiaozhu Wrote:Great to see you back!
Awaiting for your Glossy Themes.

Thanks, xiaozhu. I will be releasing some really awesome themes after 1.2's release, even if I say so myself.

Peter Wrote:Unfortunately, these themes will not be available right at the release of MyBB 1.2, because you are not a beta tester and therefore will not get an early copy. You will have to create the themes after the release of MyBB 1.2 and release them then.

Well, that is most unfortunate. Well, I guess I’ll just have to release them after the final version of MyBB 1.2 is released.
Yea nice site. The temporary address works fine. But your domain is not resolving at all right now for me still.
That seems to happen.
We maybe getting a server move pretty soon to stop these constant blackouts.
Domain resolves fine for me, nice and fast.

Your site looks amazing, it really works well. The only thing i dont like is the reflection under the main navigation buttons.
I have found a problem in you theme, which i also have in my themes. When you make such a "forum bit" table which is vBulletin like, the width settings on the tables dont work when you use the "collapse" button under opera. with IE all works fine. I hope it will work with mybb 1.2

btw: very nice theme. rollover effekts on the big menu on the top would be cool.

Edit: I cant understand why there isnt a public preview version! The design and mod community would be very please with this!
I like it..really clean. I don't think you should width 100% though..maybe 90%.
Pages: 1 2