MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I’m not sure if this has been answered before, but I did a search and I can’t find it. If it's already been answered somewhere, feel free to direct me to it! I’m currently trying to create a two row, two column table and transform it into a MyCode. I want to have one row to be able to be editable by members, whereas the other will have predefined text. I’m wondering if something like this is possible for MyBB, and if so, what would be the regular expression? The code I tried was something like this:

HTML Expression:
<table><tr>
<td>My Text Here</td>
<td>My Text Here</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>$1</td>
<td>$2</td>
</tr></table>

I understand that HTML is possible for MyBB, but I do not want to enable that for members, and I want to use MyCode for this particular code. Assistance with this is greatly appreciated! 8D
You could do something like this:

Title: Table MyCode

Regular Expression:

\[table left="(.*?)" right="(.*?)"\]\[/table\]

Replacement:

<table><tr>
<td>My Text Here</td>
<td>My Text Here</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>$1</td>
<td>$2</td>
</tr></table>

To use the MyCode, you'd have to do the following:

[table left="Content to appear in left hand cell" right="The content for the right hand cell"][/table]
I think overall it might be more useful to do one for table, table row, and table cell since then you could do whatever dimensions you want for your table.
Thanks euantor, that works wonderfully! And dragonexpert, that’s true, although I have very specific plans for this code. I might do that later on for something else, though. 8D
Hi,
I have had tremendous success with multiple tables in the post with this mod.

Table Generator
http://mods.mybb.com/view/mycode-tablegenerator

It is fantastic a dream to use and if you would like you can see it in use here:

http://www.thefreeweb.org/showthread.php?tid=529
thanks man..
Với pulgin table thì trên giao diện máy tính rất tốt còn giao diện di động không hiện hết. Làm sao khắc phục vậy
(2013-02-09, 08:55 AM)rongcon Wrote: [ -> ]Với pulgin table thì trên giao diện máy tính rất tốt còn giao diện di động không hiện hết. Làm sao khắc phục vậy

Please write in English outside of the international forums. The majority of us are unable to understand what you're saying.
I believe rongcon is saying.
Quote:The table plugin is very good when using a computer interface whereas using a mobile interface not at all. How would you overcome that?
Thank jodan, and i sorry write english because i live in vietnam. You can help me error table in theme mobile?
Pages: 1 2