MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Preview] MyBB Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is more like a re-launch, i felt the original MyBB Blog had turned into a forum trying to act as a resource site for MyBB , This is something i did not really want to happen and was my fault.

Anyway after some thinking i have decided to re-launch the site and give it a whole new image.

The main thing is anyone can join up and post there views on MyBB , either telling people about there latest plugin or theme release or showing off there forum.

The site is still currently not fully functional and the re-launch is dated for 1st September.

Check it out MyBB Blog

F.A.O Ryan & Christian,
Thanks for your help on the other MyBB Blog, Your jobs will still be open on the new site if you wish to accept . PM me on here if so.
WOW looking good
MyBBlog Wrote:This is the only place where MyBB users & staff can come and post there thoughts on MyBB and get great support for your forum.
The only place? Surely we're allowed to post on our own websites?
Peter Wrote:
MyBBlog Wrote:This is the only place where MyBB users & staff can come and post there thoughts on MyBB and get great support for your forum.
The only place? Surely we're allowed to post on our own websites?

I guess we arent alowed to. Toungue
Of course not. he will hunt you down Toungue
CraKteR Wrote:Of course not. he will hunt you down Toungue
And kill you...
With an spoon...

Anyways. I think blogs should be personal. Like having one for each user. However. Maybe an good idea if it will be used.