MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Finding the directory of a Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a quick question. Every time I want to modify a text, I use "Inspect Element" with Google Chrome to trace the directory. But mostly it displays "Index.php" or some other one, and I honestly don't understand where that is. I have looked into the FTP's Index.php, it wasn't it, and I looked in Templates & Style, into Index, and it wasn't there. Usually it isn't Index, it's Global.css...

Here's a few pictures to show what I mean:

[Image: CvRzc.png]

[Image: fUzfq.png]
Is that a plugin? If so, you'll probably have to modify the plugin itself, or the .lang file that comes with it.
(2012-04-11, 12:57 AM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a plugin? If so, you'll probably have to modify the plugin itself, or the .lang file that comes with it.

I tried searching for that line in the plugin, with no results. Also, what's the .lang of the plugin exactly?
(2012-04-11, 01:18 AM)Jonath198 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-11, 12:57 AM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a plugin? If so, you'll probably have to modify the plugin itself, or the .lang file that comes with it.

I tried searching for that line in the plugin, with no results. Also, what's the .lang of the plugin exactly?

The plugin uses the .lang file to display certain text (to my knowledge). Did this plugin come with one?
(2012-04-11, 01:27 AM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-11, 01:18 AM)Jonath198 Wrote: [ -> ]

The plugin uses the .lang file to display certain text (to my knowledge). Did this plugin come with one?

No, it didn't. There's also "Game Section". How do I modify the score with that? Because it's very frustrating when you finish a round, and it says "Game doesn't exist"...