MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When do you think that there will be an update available? Smile
(2012-04-21, 10:11 PM)ohhaithar Wrote: [ -> ]When do you think that there will be an update available? Smile

Soon, maybe this same this week.

A new option to show multi page in profiles is available.

The plugin performance was improved too.
Is that in version 1.0.2 or the version that you will be releasing sometime this week? Is there any way that you can make it so that we can have categories for the awards to be listed in?
(2012-04-22, 01:25 AM)ohhaithar Wrote: [ -> ]Is that in version 1.0.2 or the version that you will be releasing sometime this week? Is there any way that you can make it so that we can have categories for the awards to be listed in?

New version coming this week,

And no, adding categories is not in my plans right now.
Cool! Smile I can't wait to have it released! Would the problems that I listed above be fixed in the next release that is coming this week?
apparently if ...
Yes, any problems found will be fixed if possible.

Can you post a screenshot of the problem you mentioned in your first line ohhaithar? I do not understand the problem.
Here you go.

The first one is the Admin CP error and the spelling error. Look at the gray bar at the top of the image.

[attachment=26105]

Here is for the second showing that there is an error on line 36.

[attachment=26107]
I keep getting an error after I install the files like you said. I get the error whenever I click on "Users and Groups" then "Manage Awards".

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202012-04-23%20at%206.06.24%20PM.png]
@Paws The Fight, Did you double check the folders that you uploaded the files into? By the looks of the screenshot, it looks like you uploaded one of the folders into the wrong place.