MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im getting this error when i Go to "ACP -> Users & Groups -> Manage Awards" to add, gide, revoke, find users by award, edit or delete awards.

/public_html/inc/languages/english/tools_thankyoulike_recount.lang.php does not exist
That error isn't related with this plugin,that language file is part of Thank you/Like system by G33k.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but why does it say it when i click that :|

i also have that file in the spot :\
I figured out the problem with all the errors about files not existing. This plugin doesn't work with a few other plugins at all. For me, I had a WYSIWYG plugin installed, so it gave me an error that one of the files from the WYSIWYG plugin was not there, when it actually was. I had to disable the WYSIWYG plugin to get the awards to actually work.
Basically, this plugin isn't "Other Plugin" friendly with some plugins.
Updated to 1.0.6, fixes the missing language file errors.

Johnny S was right, these files are no related to my plugin, but the problem may have been of it. Sorry about that.
i fixed the issue i deleted the file that caused the problem and re installed
problem with the pm that is sent,
no option to read the pm in the inbox,
just the name of the sender,
how can i fix it?
(2012-05-21, 12:39 PM)jzoner Wrote: [ -> ]problem with the pm that is sent,
no option to read the pm in the inbox,
just the name of the sender,
how can i fix it?

Thanks for reporting jzoner.

New version is out (1.0.7). Solved a language bug when awarding an user from the ACP.

Download from OP until approval. Just upload new files, no need to deactivate.
I noticed a problem with the private messages.
Whatever I set usually gets cut in half after saving.
I tried a few things to fix the issue, but none of them worked.
(2012-08-08, 08:01 PM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever I set usually gets cut in half after saving.

Please explain your problem. Saving what?