MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When you are trying to sleep and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That moment when you are trying to sleep and you just have an amazing idea (well, at least you think so) for a forum/website, so you have to get the hell up, turn on the computer and start writing about it in the notepad just to remember in the next day. Yes, you could just write it in a paper, but you feel the need of turning on the computer.

Happened to anyone else here?
I usually write an idea on paper, too lazy for anything else.
Tell yourself that you should remember it in morning and go to sleep. You will remember it in the morning for sure.
That's a feature available in default install of Brain. Toungue
I remember it in morning.
I hope, I'm not the only one.
(2012-04-11, 06:37 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Tell yourself that you should remember it in morning and go to sleep. You will remember it in the morning for sure.

Remembering your idea depends which stage of sleep you were in when you're forced awake. Wink
(2012-04-11, 07:41 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-11, 06:37 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Tell yourself that you should remember it in morning and go to sleep. You will remember it in the morning for sure.

Remembering your idea depends which stage of sleep you were in when you're forced awake. Wink

Maybe. Smile
But i even remember things like the time i wake up in middle of sleep, etc.
I always put my notebook besides my laptop and write anything which I need to do in future. Though their is a "Sticky" feature in windows 7 as well and I use it quite often.
I write it in Pages on my iPad Smile
I'd usually get up, boot my machine, then sit up all night so that by the time the morning comes I already have a working prototype Toungue It's probably not the healthiest idea though when you consider that I can never ever sleep during the day to make up for it Smile
I'm way to lazy to get up and turn my computer on or write it down on paper. So I almost always forget what the idea was.
Pages: 1 2