MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some problem in my system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From tomorrow i have some problem with my system. It is very slow. i don't know why?? I removed virus files from my computer but it is getting slow speed. what can i do for my computer speed???
Help me please!!!!!
More ram, a defrag, and perhaps deleting/archiving old stuff that you don't use anymore? I usually speed up my systems by removing old junk like Games and applications.
If you're running Windows, there are a bunch of Services and miscellaneous programs that are enabled by default that most people don't need . There are also possibly some leftover virus files trying to reinfect the computer. I'd suggest going through Task Manager and getting a rough idea of what the various programs do. For example, I don't have a printer connected to my computer, and rarely do, so I set the Spooler service to not automatically start up. I've also disabled the Windows Search Indexer service, though it depends on who's using the computer. There are plenty of guides on the net for going through the list, just Google "Windows <yourversion> optimization" and you'll get some to choose from.