MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Peter no longer active in MyBB group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I wish you all the best for you're future. Have a great time in Hong Kong. Smile
Best of luck in your new home Smile
Good luck with your studies and hope you see again as you back. Wink
Ah, the thing I haven't been looking forward to ever since you first told me.

It'll be sad losing you - but you did teach me a lot about the way I code, more importantly how I should code and a lot of new things for me to look for.

It's been great working with you and having your input and expertise available for us with 1.2.
Thank you all for the kind comments. It makes me want to do both things at the same time really. I'll hopefully see you all again after two years though.
Peter Wrote:Thank you all for the kind comments. It makes me want to do both things at the same time really. I'll hopefully see you all again after two years though.

i were faced with a similar choice last year november between my work and being part of a forum team.

needless to say i am back on the forum team after 6 months and enjoying it even more than what i used to.

if you are as loyal and passionate about your programming and work you have inputted what i have seen around in my short time spent here, we can expect to see you around much more that you anticipate Smile

you first just need to find a balance between the two worlds and thats not easy and for that all i can say is good luck Smile
Thank you for your dedication and commitment.

I hope you have fun at College.

Don't overwork yourself. Wink
All the best for the future Smile
i hope that you have a really great time at college. You have been really helpful to the entire mybb community and i hope that you can still visit the forum every once in a while
Thanks for all you gave to MyBB and we wish you the best of luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4