MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Peter no longer active in MyBB group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Peter Wrote:Please discuss Peter no longer active in MyBB group here.
I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving! Sad

I totally understand and respect your decision, and I wish you the best of luck at College and beyond.

Thanks for all that you have done to make MyBB so great! Smile
Sorry to see you go and Good Luck with your studies. Well, not necessarily true, but you will find time to get on while continuing your college studies though you won't get time to develope a project like MyBB.

It's a wise decision to concentrate on your studies and opt out of MyBB group until you have more time on hands. I am sure you'll back in the development team after you're done with the major studies.
Good luck in collage, I expect you back here in two years with presents.
Good luck for the future.
Hey peter,

I've had a great time working with you, and I hope you have a great time at your college. You will be missed, and you've been a great person on the MyBB Team.
Good luck
We're sorry to see you go, but happy with where you'll be going! Good Luck!
Your presence on the team will be greatly missed but education is important and it is only correct that it takes priority. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope you're able to keep checking up on MyBB in the future.
You'll be missed, you have been a great help and a amazing part of the MyBB Team. I wish you good luck with school and everything! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4