MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stuck out of Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After getting the password 5 times wrong (by mistake),I got something saying check email but ive still not recieved an email!

Can anything be done?Huh

And yes i have access to the database!

(2012-04-11, 10:30 AM)AppleDevHub Wrote: [ -> ]After getting the password 5 times wrong (by mistake),I got something saying check email but ive still not recieved an email!

Can anything be done?Huh

And yes i have access to the database!
Sorry for bumping...but someone help FAST!!

AND YES I CAN LOGIN NORMALLY BUT AS I TYPED THE PASSWORD WRONG IT WONT LET ME ENTER ADMIN PANEL I CAN ACCESS USER CP!
Did you access the UserCP as the admin account, or a lower account? Verify the email address for the return email? Do you still have access to the host so that you could direct edit the tables (Accidentally deleted admin account myself, had to make a regular user have the right permissions to reinstall admin). Can you create a new user account, direct edit permissions in the tables then log in with new account as admin?
(2012-04-11, 02:20 PM)jferristx Wrote: [ -> ]Did you access the UserCP as the admin account, or a lower account? Verify the email address for the return email? Do you still have access to the host so that you could direct edit the tables (Accidentally deleted admin account myself, had to make a regular user have the right permissions to reinstall admin). Can you create a new user account, direct edit permissions in the tables then log in with new account as admin?

I'm trying to say I can't access the admin cp! I can access all other features!

Here is the error I get-
[Image: thumb_214898.jpg]

And there is no email sent...I checked all folders!

I read in another thread that you could change it in mybb_users . Can you tell me where that file is located?

Thanks in advance,
Appledevhub
www.appledevhub.co.cc
It is a table in the database use phpmyadmin and set the value of failedlogin to 0
(2012-04-11, 04:23 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]It is a table in the database use phpmyadmin and set the value of failedlogin to 0
I'm kinda a beginner so can you explain it properly in steps?

Thanks again,
Appledevhub
www.appledevhub.co.cc
(2012-04-11, 05:04 PM)AppleDevHub Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-11, 04:23 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]It is a table in the database use phpmyadmin and set the value of failedlogin to 0
I'm kinda a beginner so can you explain it properly in steps?

Thanks again,
Appledevhub
www.appledevhub.co.cc

Go to phpMyAdmin > Databases > your database > mybb_adminoptions
then look for the one with the amount of times you logged in then press edit on the table and change login attempts to 0.
Again can someone help me with that? ^^^^

Is there a video or simple steps showing how to do it?
(2012-04-11, 05:34 PM)AppleDevHub Wrote: [ -> ]Again can someone help me with that? ^^^^

Do you have TeamViewer? I'll do it for you.
(2012-04-11, 05:39 PM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-11, 05:34 PM)AppleDevHub Wrote: [ -> ]Again can someone help me with that? ^^^^

Do you have TeamViewer? I'll do it for you.
No i dont! i could install it if you want.

Also is there an easier way like editing some file via FTP?

BUMPITY BUMP!

HELP PLEASE!!