MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Distance between two td or table-tbody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, MyBB Community!
Can someone tell me how can I remove the distance between two td's and between a table and the tbody that's found inside it. For example, take a look at this image:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2sbae0p.png

As you can see, there is a distance between the td that contains the text Author and the td that contains the text Message. How can I remove that?
And also, about the distance between the border that contains the entire table and those td's, how can I remove that too?

I would give you a link to be easier to understand, but my forum is on a localhost.

Thanks!

Edit: In that case, it's about the untouched showthread_classic_header template. If it's not possible with table-tbody/td's, then how can I replace it with div's so it will be inline etc.? Thanks!
The image you're referring to is usually a postbit/postbit_classic , you may remove the distance between these twos by simply changing their width attributes.
Thanks for answering, Yaldaram. However, in that case, the template was showthread_classic_header. Those distances were solved by replacing the table with div's. By simply replacing the width won't help at all; it will just move the distance. Anyway, thanks for help.