MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [URGENT] The words dissapear!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Forum: www.insanecomposition.net/forum (it's closed)
- Version: MyBB 1.6.6.
Well, I was trying to fix an error on my forum (the text editor didn't show in some places), when a guy tell me to rebuild the cache of the MyCodes. I did it, and then, all the posts and messages of my forum dissapeared!
It shows this way:
[Image: pGVU5.png]
but editing it shows the complete message:
[Image: cxy68.png]

I need to recover the normality of the forums, so I need your help, please ;_;
Do you have any custom mycodes added in your acp?
(2012-04-11, 02:29 PM)VaaaN Wrote: [ -> ]- Forum: www.insanecomposition.net/forum (it's closed)
- Version: MyBB 1.6.6.

I need to recover the normality of the forums, so I need your help, please ;_;

Are you using the standard editor ? have you altered the css too trow2 or whichever class is used on your board
(2012-04-11, 03:14 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any custom mycodes added in your acp?

Yeah, this was the problem. I deleted the plugin was using that MyCode, and all returned to the normality.

I have another question, but it isn't about this thing... I have to create a new thread, or I can post it here? D;
(2012-04-11, 03:30 PM)VaaaN Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question, but it isn't about this thing... I have to create a new thread, or I can post it here? D;
Better if you create a separate thread. Smile