MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New google Plus layout.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?

Imo it's meh. I like the new posts stream. That's sexy. As well as the profiles. But there's way to much white space, and there needs to be an option to minimize the chat bar thing on the side.
I've similar reaction WTGP. I liked their old look.
I didn't even notice they'd done an update. I rarely ever use G+ nowadays.

EDIT: Just took a look. I definitely agree - it's waaay too bland. I far preferred the old layout. I do, however, like the side navigation.
I actually kinda like it.

However it's just not my type of social network. Twitter is far more interesting and useful.
Google+ still exists?
And people still use it?
I am surprised that Google+ is still around as well, especially since it still is read-only w.r.t the API. I want to use it, but I don't like having to manually update it. I built MyBBPublisher for a reason!
I think they had a good idea, but executed it poorly.

(2012-04-11, 07:31 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised that Google+ is still around as well, especially since it still is read-only w.r.t the API. I want to use it, but I don't like having to manually update it. I built MyBBPublisher for a reason!
That's supposed to change soon I believe...
I can't use it until I get back to my desktop - they don't support the old browser on this Asus Eee 4G. Looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about!
I quite like it, it's much cleaner Imo. I'm going to start using it more.
For any regular G+ users that want a basic, temporary fix for the white space here's a chrome app: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ihkdlkdhjm
Pages: 1 2