MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insane Composition - Your design site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
After four months of waiting, Insane Composition reopened its doors in a completely renovated way. The site has completely changed: the main language becomes English, although Spanish is accepted by the administration; no longer based only on the design applied to forums, now also leads to other varieties, such as photography, the drawing or the actual web design...

It is an accumulation of changes that can not be written on a topic, so you'd better pass for yourself and discover them.
Feedback.

1) I like what you've done with the free theme you have, it looks nice and unique.
2) Way too many sections for such a little amount of content, you need to reduce that
3) "254 users active in the past 99 hours", really bro, 99 hours? I don't think users care about who signed in 4+ days ago.
4) The weird little custom section you have for your advertisement makes refreshing seem buggy, why not just put it on the header and leave it there?

All in all, I like the look, reduce the amount of content and target one niche. Good luck.
2) We only have 1 day of life. We just opened the forum x)
3) In "foroactivo", the host we were before, we used this feature. All the sites of design have this feature. By the way, if I put it to 24, the result is the same x)
4) I don't understand what you mean o-o
As anxiety said, you have done good job with a free theme, looks nice.