MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cool things about your job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a job at the local Home Depot at the beginning of Feb, and after floundering at the Service Desk for a while (I hate phones, I hate talking on the phones, I hate the phones being silent when there's noone around then getting 3 calls when there's 5 customers waiting, and it doesn't help that I'm not a people person) I got transferred over to bookkeeping. The cool thing about this job is, despite being 22-going-on-23, I can handle more physical money in a weekend than some people see in their bank account over the course of a year. Too bad it's not my money, but it's still cool wrapping a pack of 100s in one of those goldenrod-colored $10K wrappers Big Grin. I also get to go home at 2PM (on a good day).

The only downsides are when things don't go as expected I can end up staying until 4PM, and that I have to be at work at 4:45AM.

Brag about something cool from your job here!
My job's not exactly anything massive - I'm a systems assistant at a supermarket. It basically involves ordering stock in the mornings and ensuring items have the correct tickets etc. It's actually a really simple (and boring) job, but I do get a 10% discount off everything I buy at one of the supermarket's branches.
I can send messages to people's computers, like "VIRUS ALERT", or "I'm watching you..."
I'm still student and seeking for a real job. My plan is to get a lecturer in a College or University.
Same as Yaldaram, but i don't want to be lecturer. I would like to get job as programmer when i finish college Smile
I'm a swim teacher and lifeguard, it's really fun and rewarding Smile
(2012-04-11, 09:24 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a swim teacher and lifeguard, it's really fun and rewarding Smile

Lifeguard is nice job. All girls around you ^_^
I don't work, retired.

Have become lazy these days, not enough exercise, though I do go for walks at times.
It's part-time.

#Winning
My job is awesome.

But nothing beats coming in from a hard day at work and Nathan handing you a plate of security issues to fix. <3
Pages: 1 2