MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Theme colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I currently have Apart 1 installed as my theme. I would like to change the color of the theme since I now have a blog attached to the site.

Although I could use a different Apart 1 theme, I don't want to apply a new theme that will require me to redo all my custom coding.

Is there a way to merge 2 different Apart color themes? That way I can change the color, but keep my edits?

Thanks in advance.
You can't merge themes. What custom coding do you have?
(2012-04-11, 10:00 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]You can't merge themes. What custom coding do you have?

Lots. Rearrangements of plugins, several added links, removal of some features, added scripts, etc.

Honestly, it be a pain to re-do this since the edits are scattered all throughout.

Any any easy css edits?
I never heard of any css edits for that. Hmm maybe you can copy templates from your old theme to new one, copy just that edits. That should be easy Smile You see upgraded templates in your old theme and know exacly where you should look what did you edited.

Maybe someone know some better way, this is only for which i know Smile