MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minecraft MyBB logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a little bored earlier so I decided to play Minecraft for the first time in what seems like forever, got beaten really badly in survival, and so switched to creative. This is what I came up with... Toungue

[Image: 2012-04-12_01.10.59.png]
(Click it for a larger image Wink)

I was going to wait for it to stop raining before taking a screen shot but after a couple of (minecraft) days, I got bored and gave up Toungue I might post a clear view picture later Wink

UPDATE: It stopped raining!

[Image: 2012-04-12_13.30.33.png]
I'm really impressed yet a litte saddened that you were bored enough to take the time to do this, haha. Big Grin
Haha, it didn't actually take that long, probably under an hour. And at midnight there's nothing to do here, and I can never get to sleep that early Wink

Just added a new image and updated the title Wink
Cool. Now for Bolt. Wink
Cool man, first MyBB logo on Minecraft Big Grin

Cool man, first MyBB logo on Minecraft Big Grin
(2012-04-12, 02:41 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. Now for Bolt. Wink
What's the largest image of him you have? Toungue
Some pretty sizeable ones here: http://paulhedman.com/mybb_desktops
Hmm, considering how much quality I'd have to loose they may not be big enough Toungue
Build it on superflat mode, then. You get about twice as high to build, I think. Maybe try one block per pixel? (Hah, that'll work very well, I think.)
(2012-04-12, 10:17 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]Build it on superflat mode, then. You get about twice as high to build, I think. Maybe try one block per pixel? (Hah, that'll work very well, I think.)

I was actually planning on building him flat on the floor Toungue I block per pixel is a LOT though. I mean, that logo is 1:1 but just after a lot of nearest neighbour resizing to make it blocky. The trouble with an unresized image (aside from size), is that there's a LOT of anti-aliasing to be done, which is hard with a limited colour range Toungue