MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding Items to the Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where should I go when I want to add a specific Item per page?

What I want is to have my Google ads below.. specifically above the "Contact Us | Acolhetz | Return to Top | etc"  and below the Forum Markers.

I also want to have a Shoutbox (which i already have a file) I just dont know how to insert it below the user control panel and above the navigator...

Shoutbox location should be something like in my old forum. like this:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Acolhetz/index.php?act=idx

I want my Markers [Image: off.gif] [Image: on.gif] to be in the center of every table... since they are located in top of every table i want them centered on thier height...

this would be my forum: http://www.acolhetz.uni.cc/forums/index.php
im using : myBB 1.1.7

Im hearing this plugins and stuff what are those? (please dont get mad at my innocense I just started the forum and made the forum today.) Thank you !

~regards Blood Reign
MyBB 1.7? Wow. You must live in the future. Can you give me 1.7? Big Grin

Just Kidding
if something isn't animated... you won't die.
might wanna look into ads after first post. It's a nice mod.
Tikitiki Wrote:MyBB 1.7? Wow. You must live in the future. Can you give me 1.7? Big Grin

Just Kidding
Its even a development release too Toungue

blood618^_^ Wrote:this would be my forum: http://www.acolhetz.uni.cc
I cant find a MyBB board at that site.

Anyway to business.
blood618^_^ Wrote:What I want is to have my Google ads below.. specifically above the "Contact Us | Acolhetz | Return to Top | etc" and below the Forum Markers.
Go: Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify/Delete -> {Theme Name} -> Expand -> Index Page Templates -> Expand -> Index.

Insert the code between:
<span class="smalltext">$lang->forum_locked</span></td></tr>
</table>
And:
</td>
<td valign="top" align="right">
Then click "Add Template"

blood618^_^ Wrote:I also want to have a Shoutbox (which i already have a file) I just dont know how to insert it below the user control panel and above the navigator...
Go: Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify/Delete -> {Theme Name} -> Expand -> Index Page Templates -> Expand -> Index.

Insert the code between:
$header
And:
$forums
Then click "Add Template"
oh sorry that was 1.1.7 version >.< and the link is okay now i must have been hurrying that time before class... >.<
===================================================

I Like the way to works thanks! but is it possible to be shown everywhere in the boards??

I tried the Template -- > Header ... the text work i jsut dont know if the shoutbox code will work there...

I tried the Google Ads on the Footer.. It was not centered I add "center" tags but it dissapeared...

I was looking and checking for these I think Im lost... @_@ im sorry to ask again how can I changed the template? (the default is the MyBB)

*after some MORE READING and ANALYZING on different Codes.*

ahh got it! Big Grin I'll just need to learn tweaking this myself... thanks for the help!

(what are plugins??)