MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-04-12, 06:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that sure is odd. It isn't an issue with your site though as it's definitely setting the cookies. Ask people to clear their browser caches and see if it helps.

ive been on tv with him and tried everything, this happened to me before
It is an odd issue and one I'm personally stumped about as I can't reproduce it at all. I've now tried it in IE< Opera, Firefox and Chrome with no issues at all.
(2012-04-12, 06:29 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It is an odd issue and one I'm personally stumped about as I can't reproduce it at all. I've now tried it in IE< Opera, Firefox and Chrome with no issues at all.

it works for me, but not for some thats the problem.

Still cannot connect via chrome,(my user)
Just created my own account and can log in with it no problem. I'm still convinced the problem's on the user's end. As I have asked several times, make sure they've cleared their cache and try them to try another browser just in case.
(2012-04-13, 04:01 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Just created my own account and can log in with it no problem. I'm still convinced the problem's on the user's end. As I have asked several times, make sure they've cleared their cache and try them to try another browser just in case.

its just chrome for them that doesnt work

O no its just happened to me cant log out......

anyone can help will be much appreciated cant log out
NEED HELP.
Pages: 1 2