MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Do I Remove These Random Lines on My Forum???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. After updating to the new version today, something very wierd happened. There are 2 new random lines on my forum that i want to remove. It makes the forum look very bad. How do I remove the lines? Here is a picture of what I mean: (I put red lines pointing to what i'm talking about)

[Image: sc1no.jpg]

Please help. Thanks in advance!
I know how bad if feels to have someone ignore your thread.

That said, AdminCP> Template Styles> Theme> Click on your theme> global.css> Edit Stylesheet: Advance Mode.

Now before you do any edits, select all and copy the css content on to notepad in case you mess up.

Search for: border-bottom or border-top (there will be more than one hit)

From there, I would change all of the boarders black or to 0px since since you have a black theme or won't notice a 1px boarder loss.

You should get something similar to this:
border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;

Edit the border-bottom to 0px (aka pixels) or change the color corresponding to that boarder (in the example above, that will be the #fff).

It should look like this:

border-bottom: 0px solid #fff;

or this (if you want the boarder black)

border-bottom: 1px solid #000;
Similarly, you can do the same with the top boarder. Since I don't know the theme details, it is hard for me to say which boarder needs to be edited, so I say, do them all.

Sorry for not being much of a help, but I am new to this whole forum thing. Just made mine 2 weeks ago... so far we are off to a nice start though.