MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys , im having a problem of registration on my forum !!!
the user can not register , when a user try to register the "Checking if username is available" keep loading and nothing happens , here is a screenshot of what im talkin about:
[Image: 14.png]

and the image verification doesnt t work as well:
[Image: 21.png]

any ideas about how to fix that ?? please guy really need your help thank you !

Anyone Please ?? need help Sad
Can we get a link to your forum please?
I can't even access your site, blocked by Firewall:

AntiVirus Service, Name: Blacole.JUIR ,Trojan
Getting a malware detected warning on your site from chrome and my AV found an issue too.
(2012-04-13, 04:04 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a malware detected warning on your site from chrome and my AV found an issue too.

How can i remove the virus ? please help me Sad
It's on your web server, you should bring this up to your host.
Your removed my theme copyright and mybb copyright to and now you expect to get support?
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.