MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Stats on Index/Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this plugin is working fine for me but i have a small problem with it

we have private forums that only the admins can access and the 'most replied to threads' section is showing some threads from them. id rather the regular users not even be able to see the subjects of the threads they cannot see. any way to adjust the output based on user and permissions?
I cannot see anything wrong with the plugin. Please go into the cache manager in your Admin-CP and rebuild the caches forums and forumpermissions. See if that fixes your problem.
It won't, I have the same problem.
i dont think thats going to work.. its working fine
its just a permissions issue

i want the plugin to run/display with the same permissions as a normal user Smile
and to confirm ive done that
and it didnt resolve the problem

i think its more of a bug or something?

destroyer did you post about this already or know of any other threads about it?
Now that's really weird, since it doesn't do that with my advanced stats. Whatever a user has access to is the only newest threads and replies they can see in those stats. Maybe it depends on if it conflicts with some other plug in you have? I don't think it likes to work with the side bar mod! There might be others that conflict.
i have just deactivated every plugin but the Advanced Stats on Index/Portal and the private thread is still listed for an account who is not allowed to view it

its listed under Most Replied-to Threads

these are the stats i have listed on the page:
Most Viewed Threads
Most Replied-to Threads
Today's Top Posters
Newest Members
ive just turned on other options in the thread and its also listed in these

Newest Replies
and
Newest Threads
chelle Wrote:and to confirm ive done that
and it didnt resolve the problem

i think its more of a bug or something?

destroyer did you post about this already or know of any other threads about it?

No, there isn't a thread yet -but now there is-.

I just removed the latest threads/posts table. Smile
hehe yeah thats a decent work around

but i hope we can find a fix Smile
Pages: 1 2