MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Top Part Of My Forum Got Centered!!! How Do I Fix This???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I FIXED THIS ALL BY MYSELF!!! IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF. YOU MAY DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!!!
Relax, there's no need to keep "yelling", that's what the exclamation marks indicate.

Anyway, assuming that you're using the same Tabbed plugin from MyBBCentral, open "tabbed.css" in the theme, instead of global.css.

Find:
text-align: left;

and change it to:

text-align: center;
(2012-04-13, 06:42 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Relax, there's no need to keep "yelling", that's what the exclamation marks indicate.

Anyway, assuming that you're using the same Tabbed plugin from MyBBCentral, open "tabbed.css" in the theme, instead of global.css.

Find:

and change it to:

text-align: center;

I'm not using that. There is no option for tabbed.css. Also, I don't care about centering the plugins right now. I just want to make the top part of my forum how it used to be, not centered. How do i do this?
Oh my mistake, I misread.

Okay so, in global.css, under "Extra CSS Attributes", make sure it has this:

(2012-04-13, 06:51 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my mistake, I misread.

It already has that. It also has:

margin: auto;
line-height: 1.4;

It still isn't working. It's still centered. What should I do? Because the way this started was i went into global.css and under everything i put in .tdborder {margin: 0 auto;}. Then I saw that this heppened. But then i deleted it and it is still there. What should I do?
Use CTRL+F and look for the word "center", because there has to be a centering code in there that's causing it.
(2012-04-13, 06:57 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Use CTRL+F and look for the word "center", because there has to be a centering code in there that's causing it.

I think I figured out the problem. I think that the margins are messed up.
Did you already change it? It still looks centered on my end.
(2012-04-13, 06:58 PM)jdog55007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-13, 06:57 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Use CTRL+F and look for the word "center", because there has to be a centering code in there that's causing it.

I think I figured out the problem. I think that the margins are messed up.

And I just noticed that my margins are also messed up on the bottom!
(2012-04-13, 06:55 PM)jdog55007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-13, 06:51 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my mistake, I misread.

It already has that. It also has:

margin: auto;
line-height: 1.4;

It still isn't working. It's still centered. What should I do? Because the way this started was i went into global.css and under everything i put in .tdborder {margin: 0 auto;}. Then I saw that this heppened. But then i deleted it and it is still there. What should I do?

try editing the nav_sub class in your css file so it does not contain margin:auto
Pages: 1 2