MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello php people I need help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question.
I am the owner of www.promarketingeducation.com and
I would like to ad the script to my forum and only members can use this tool so it's interesting to signup.

It's a splittesting script which they can individually use to test 2 pages of their own website and see which one gives better results(there is a statistics page build in).

Well, I have this script but it has to be customized so I can integrate it in my webforum.

I wnat to integrate in my website and I would like to ad something like that they have to post a least once a week to keep access(when they didn't they can only access their esults by posting something)

Is there anyone who can do this for me?

thanks if you can,
amro
no one?
What script are you talking about? Is this a mod?
amroawad Wrote:It's a splittesting script which they can individually use to test 2 pages of their own website and see which one gives better results(there is a statistics page build in).
As i understand it, you have the script mentioned above would would like it integrated into your forums so that only registered users can view and use it, hence giving people a reason to sign up. Correct?

If thats the case, you maybe able to use the code for the login form and modify it to your needs.

Example
Make a page called "myscript.php" and put the following into it, changing the required information as described at this page
<?php
chdir('forums'); // path to MyBB
require './global.php';

if($mybb->user['uid'])
{
// The user is logged in
echo "Welcome, $mybbuser[username].<br>";

INSERT YOUR SCRIPT HERE

}
else
{
// The user is not logged in, Display the form
echo "Welcome, Guest. To view this area you must login or register.<br>
<form action='forums/member.php' method='post'>
Username: <input type='text' name='username' size='25' maxlength='30' /><br />
Password: <input type='password' name='password' size='25' />
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='do_login'>
<input type='hidden' name='url' value='index.php' />
<input type='submit' class='submit' name='submit' value='Login' /></form><br>";
}

?>

Save and upload it to your server and then just add a link from your forums.
Hello mr Doom,

I saw that you responded at my thread about the splittestingscript I wanted to integrate in my forumwebsite.
It has to be like this that the members can't view the other members statiscs and I would like to add the link beside the download link called splittesttool.

Check my website at www.promarketingeducation.com

Maybe you should take a look and tell me what you think about it. If you can help me out bij changing the script
I would be happy to write a story on my website and give you the credits(with your link offcourse).

I have attached the zipfile of the script with this post too and your also free to use it if you like the tool.

Let me know please,
Amro
Thanks
Please help me,I need this wonderfull feature
and is there someone who can help me?
I probably could, but it seems it would take a fair bit of time and time i really dont have the time free to do something like this at the mo, plus im on holiday next week.

Your probably better getting someone who knows more about MyBB modding to help you.

Making it so that only logged in users can view the script shouldnt be too hard, but separating the results would require integrating the user system.
okey
do you have someone in mind who could do it?
and do you?
No, no need to keep bumping the thread unless its been 24hours.

If someone wants to do it they will