MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Main Table Align
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i edit the main table align?[/align]
How do you want the tables aligned (vertically or horizontally)?

Also if this is horizontal, and you want to say make it left aligned, all you would have to do is just the width of the width of the page container to 100% (this way it aligns across the page). If you want an object to align right, you can use the float:right variable in CSS to do this. It all depends on how you want to align it though.
Right but, in body section, i added float:right, i didn't work.
Did you remember to change the width? If you don't change the width of the items off of the default percentages they will continue to expand. And the containers they are in must also have either a 100% or pixel defined width otherwise the main tables will have no where to go.
SnakEyez Wrote:How do you want the tables aligned (vertically or horizontally)?

Also if this is horizontal, and you want to say make it left aligned, all you would have to do is just the width of the width of the page container to 100% (this way it aligns across the page). If you want an object to align right, you can use the float:right variable in CSS to do this. It all depends on how you want to align it though.
How do you align center?