MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: weird display of our forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

i am just wondering on how to fix the problem we encountered.

i am not sure what happened.

but all of a sudden our website just displayed at the bottom of the forum.

i am not maybe some of our admin just accidentally click of edit something from the site but.

so i attach the screenshot of our forum and you can see below the website after the forum.

maybe you have idea on how am i going to remove it again.

thanks.

[Image: sx8city_screenshot.jpg]

image url: http://www.susano.ws/sx8city_screenshot.jpg
Check your ACP Logs for any recently edited templates and try reverting them. (Don't forget to save a backup of your edited templates before reverting so you can change them back if it didn't work.)

If you are unable to solve it on your own, please post a link to the web page.
i did check already but there is not changes.

and i did even change the theme still the same. Sad

site url http://sx8.susano.ws/forum/index.php
What you changed the theme and it was still the same?

You should check your files. Run the file verification tool via admin cp or check your index.php for any custom code.
yup i did change the theme already and still the same.

before hand i am using the Twist-SD Templates it displayed the site already then tried to change it to accord-mono but still displayed the website.

i will try checking the files now.

but if you have some idea let me know.

thanks.

i just tried to file verifications and did not found any changes on the code.
(2012-04-14, 01:33 PM)vh3r Wrote: [ -> ]yup i did change the theme already and still the same.

before hand i am using the Twist-SD Templates it displayed the site already then tried to change it to accord-mono but still displayed the website.

i will try checking the files now.

but if you have some idea let me know.

thanks.

i just tried to file verifications and did not found any changes on the code.

guests can not see your index page so until you remove that restriction or supply a test account it is difficult to see what is going on
got the problem already thanks for the reply.

it is because of the plugin "Ajax PM Notification (1.8.1)"

whenever i activate that it do display the website on the footer.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.