MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin to reverse [Possible?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it's possible to create a plugin that can <snip> users, but also keeps track of their old rep. So if any case, you can reverse the <snip> and it returns to the original rep.

Would this be possible, would anyone be willing to code this if yes?
Yes it's possible; are you willing to pay for it?
(2012-04-15, 04:55 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible; are you willing to pay for it?

I was thinking about it.. how much would it cost?
Well do you have the <snip> plugin already or do you need that made as well? Because if it's just modifying the repfuck plugin to be reversible that will be cheaper.
<snip> can you explain this? I assume it's just to bombard a users rep?
(2012-04-15, 12:32 PM).Mint Wrote: [ -> ]<snip> can you explain this? I assume it's just to bombard a users rep?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume he wants it to do the same thing as the hackforums one, that just removes all a users positive rep.
If you're going to discuss that particular plugin, please refer to it as something else.

Quote:1.1 - No swearing
Swearing is considered inappropriate; if you have a strong point to make then find an appropriate adjective rather than resorting to swearing. This includes disguised swearing as the intended meaning is still obvious. Posts which contain swearing will either be edited or removed and further repercussions may be incurred.

That included plugins with swear words in the title.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74201.html
(2012-04-15, 05:57 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Well do you have the <snip> plugin already or do you need that made as well? Because if it's just modifying the repfuck plugin to be reversible that will be cheaper.
I can get the actual plugin for you, yes.
(2012-04-15, 12:39 PM)Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna go ahead and assume he wants it to do the same thing as the hackforums one, that just removes all a users positive rep.
Correct, removes all positive reputation off of the user.
(2012-04-15, 12:52 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to discuss that particular plugin, please refer to it as something else.

Quote:1.1 - No swearing
Swearing is considered inappropriate; if you have a strong point to make then find an appropriate adjective rather than resorting to swearing. This includes disguised swearing as the intended meaning is still obvious. Posts which contain swearing will either be edited or removed and further repercussions may be incurred.

That included plugins with swear words in the title.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74201.html

Sorry about that, i didn't know what else to name it as.
OK go ahead and send me the plugin then and I'll take a look at it. In terms of price, probably something in the $10-$20 range.
(2012-04-15, 06:17 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]OK go ahead and send me the plugin then and I'll take a look at it. In terms of price, probably something in the $10-$20 range.

How does $15 sound?

PMing you the plugin.