MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been pretty curious about prices for MyBB themes and also designs. I do a good bit of web design and I am thinking of getting into the premium theme business, but I'm not sure what prices are usually like.
I know most "premium" themes go for around $5-$15 but what about one time sales of a completed theme, and also just a completed - but not coded - design?

I've seen some nice designs going for around $50 or so, is this the usually price?

Also, is it worth the effort to code it into a completed theme opposed to just designing? What would a good price for a one time, exclusive sale of a completed theme be?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.
To be honest, designs are worth what somebody will pay. You can quite easily get it coded for ~$20 so $70 overall isn't bad. Some places have fees of around $150 for a custom theme and those sites do fine Smile
At codicious, we tend to charge around $70 for a fully custom theme designed and coded. I think we charge about $30 or so for just the design.