MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error "prefix"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

i upgrade the new version (i will never do this again.. few sql error after..)

And so, i have again a SQL error, when i want to post a new thread.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'prefix' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_threads (fid,subject,prefix,icon,uid,username,dateline,lastpost,lastposter,views,replies,visible,notes) VALUES ('134','Demande de déban CT','0','0','135','Dantedan','1334486704','1334486704','Dantedan','0','0','1','')

Thx
what version did you upgrade from?
1.6.3 to 1.6.7
and how did you do the upgrade?
did you use the full 1.6.7 package or do it in increments using changed files?
I download it : "Download MyBB 1.6.7
The core package to get started with your bulletin board

The latest MyBB release is MyBB 1.6.7. It was released on April 1, 2012 and is a security and maintenance release. The package is 1.84 MB in size. The download of MyBB is available as a ZIP package."

And just remove the settings file.

After that, "install/upgrade.php" next next next and that's it.
Did you set the version you were upgrading from whilst upgrading? You shouldn't be getting any SQL errors relating to the core if you actually upgraded correctly.
I install it like it write in the documentation
Well, it certainly seems like it didn't go as well as it should have done. Could we get a URL please?
www.forum.team-skillof.fr

(Ps : I'm not the "owner" of the forum, 2 years ago, a friend install it for me, now it is me, but i think i have a "lot" of errors..)
Could you post the contents of your error log then we can look through then and see if you do have a "lot" of errors.
Pages: 1 2 3