MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Editing History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-04-16, 01:51 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-16, 01:16 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use a Plugin. Not every Owner would want this. Shouldn't be a core feature IMHO.

This is a poor reason to justify if something should be Core or not. I don't use the Warning system at all -- should it not be Core, then?

I do see your point. I guess then yes, it would be helpful but it all depends if majority would use.
Maybe it could be included with an option to turn it off & on.
Can someone explain the downside of having this Core and available for admins? I guess it would take up a modicum of space ...
I'm not really against making this core. To help fight size you can have a setting for how long you want to keep the old version of a post.
(2012-04-16, 09:06 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really against making this core. To help fight size you can have a setting for how long you want to keep the old version of a post.

Exactly, X days, X weeks, X months, 1 year.
(2012-04-16, 09:06 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really against making this core. To help fight size you can have a setting for how long you want to keep the old version of a post.

Now that would be great.
Pages: 1 2