MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gif usernames more style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I see some forums (on mybb) that have the usernames more styled and my question how to do this. Is this a plugin or codes to use and if this are codes what are the codes??

See here what I mean:
[attachment=26033]

And I see also usernames with moving stars or moving things arround there name etc. etc.

Can someone explain how to get this Smile
<span style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/7F70N.gif) no-repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; color: blue; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px rgb(70, 135, 134);">{username}</span>

Change "color: blue" to your liking, if you want to use the Color Code (i.e #343434) replace "blue" with "#CODEHERE6DIGIT"
Change "text-shadow" to your liking, leave the "px" as is and change "rgb" to your needs. (i.e R: 70, G: 135, B: 134) but don't put the letters in the code.
Cool is there a list with the available codes????

Is there annyone knowing of a list for this ??
(2012-04-15, 11:33 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Cool is there a list with the available codes????

Is there annyone knowing of a list for this ??

Color Codes?

Google HTML Color Codes..
Color codes I can make with Photoshop thats no problem.
But are there more codes like shadow, or moving things etc etc?
Moving things?

Shadow?

There all there..

"Moving Things" is the gif mage.

Shadows is the px and color code before px.
Pfff is this so difficult?? I ask if there are more codes for styling the usernames.
So yes whats the list of all thinks you can with the styles
It's just basic CSS. You can apply backgrounds, shadows, colours, borders and everything else you can with CSS. There are plenty of guides on the internet regarding CSS styles.
ok Thanks for the tip that it is CSS basic, I go gif it a try Big Grin
(2012-04-18, 03:28 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Pfff is this so difficult?? I ask if there are more codes for styling the usernames.
So yes whats the list of all thinks you can with the styles

It contains everything you can do basically...

Shadow, Animated Background, Text, colors... what else are you asking?

And it is difficult when you aren't being specific..
Pages: 1 2