MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The following warnings occurred: help pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nope, how do i restore the theme if thats the prob?
Well like i posted before im seeign these two errors as guest atleast:

Since script:
tapatalkdetect.js : Failed to load resource

Also on another place(header_welcomeblock_guest) im getting this error:

lang.username = "Username";
Uncaught ReferenceError: lang is not defined
lang.password = "Password";
lang.login = "Login";

But since you said you didnt remove those files i really wouldnt know. If you did remove them i would say re-upload the files. Then check configuration > plugins for a button that says deinstal/uninstall (etc) next to the tapatalk plugin. And see if that fixes it, otherwise check if you are missing the global.css file, from your folders. If none of those work, wait patiently for a support person or somebody else to help you.
what files would i need to reupload m8
(2012-04-16, 01:35 AM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]what files would i need to reupload m8

Global.css is part of the cache, and is not there with the default download since its a made file on the server i think during installation. But first i would check if you are even missing this file, before just uploading something.

Your portal.php page works fine and has no problems. Only your forum has, really weird. Hopefully somebody from support (or community member with more knowledge then me,which isnt that hard Toungue ) can look at this.
well how do i install a backup ?

sorted it now thanks for your help i just checked the template with another 1 on another theme
Pages: 1 2