MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.8 Released - Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
MrDoom Wrote:I thought it had beed added
Multiquote != quick quote.
Peter Wrote:
MrDoom Wrote:I thought it had beed added
Multiquote != quick quote.
I know, but i remember reading somewhere that Chris said that he'd implemented multi-quote to work with the quick reply box, essentially quick quote. But we couldn't see it on this site because it was one revision too low.
Good work chris but:

1.- It doesn't fix the problem with the quick edit (the problem with "ñ" and other simbols like accents)

2.- It doesn't fix the problem with the Archive (the error "No input file specified." hasn't been fixed)

I have both 2 problems, please fix them, or let me be a 1.2 beta tester in order to have them fixed.

Cheers
Quote:1.- It doesn't fix the problem with the quick edit (the problem with "ñ" and other simbols like accents)

2.- It doesn't fix the problem with the Archive (the error "No input file specified." hasn't been fixed)
First one is an MyBB plug-in, nothing todo with MyBB.
Second seems like an Server specific thingy.
Also this is only an security update.
Ok, i know i will wait, but how many time to see the 1.2 release?
Chimera Wrote:Ok, i know i will wait, but how many time to see the 1.2 release?

This thread should answer that: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11576
Nice. Smile
CraKteR Wrote:I can't find
Find:
--
	// Check if this is a valid image or not
	$img_dimensions = @getimagesize($mybb->settings['avataruploadpath']."/".$filename);
in my 1.1.7 forum, however in my 1.2 I can find it, it seems like both 1.2 and 1.1.7 patch is in one, for the first.

Me neither. :/
Chris Boulton Wrote:I can find that code in releases dating back to 1.1.5 (and earlier) - I'd suggest you take a fresh copy of functions_upload.php from the changed files archive and upload it instead.

Chris
Yeah yeah, but I'm wondering how it comes. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6