MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bazaar Board | The #1 Marketplace Forum - Just Opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Breshie why do you always create controversies?
Just remove u
#1 and apologize.

Guys please avoid going off topic and give "site" review not name.
(2012-04-16, 04:41 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-16, 04:27 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you calling it the #1 marketplace forum? I understand trying to get to that point some day, but you've just started and have a whopping 1 member and 1 thread....I don't think that equates to your forum being the #1 marketplace forum.

I would try coming up with a more creative slogan personally, let the topsites do the ranking for you.

Sorry, for a second there I thought there was I was allowed to say what I want it do. Phew,thanks for reminding me I can't! Dodgy

You can say what you want, sure. Just enjoy having that one registered user forever! Smile
yay, your using the logo I made.

#1 Marketplace Forum is an attention getter. If you are going to argue with that, then It's like me saying I'm a Professional GFX Artist but really my work is this: http://i.imgur.com/ozlmS.png

It's an attention getter, now my work isn't really like that. Haha, My work is professional and of quality so it is valid and true.
(2012-04-16, 11:01 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]yay, your using the logo I made.

#1 Marketplace Forum is an attention getter. If you are going to argue with that, then It's like me saying I'm a Professional GFX Artist but really my work is this: http://i.imgur.com/ozlmS.png

It's an attention getter, now my work isn't really like that. Haha, My work is professional and of quality so it is valid and true.

I have no idea if you're agreeing with him or not..
Neither do I. But I've always said the same as Jordan on any site that advertises themselves as the best - it just encourages criticism. Instead of talking about how you're currently #1, talk about what you plan on doing to get to #1. So far I see you've just tweaked the default theme and made a thread and started advertising. I advise getting some serious HQ content on there first.
http://forums.digitalpoint.com is the #1 marketplace.
There is no incentive for anyone to post on your site right now, you've not even posted a thread welcoming everyone to the opening of it.
Oh, another forum market place? What makes your different then the others?
(2012-04-17, 02:40 AM)Ownage Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, another forum market place? What makes your different then the others?

They're the #1 Marketplace forum.
Oh nice, but I don't see anywhere on the site where that's backed up? ^.^
(2012-04-17, 02:41 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-17, 02:40 AM)Ownage Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, another forum market place? What makes your different then the others?

They're the #1 Marketplace forum.

Lol, that made me laugh. Thanks for that.

(2012-04-17, 02:51 AM)Ownage Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice, but I don't see anywhere on the site where that's backed up? ^.^

Just wait, I have a few custom plugins coming soon.
Pages: 1 2