MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi just went to go on my site and got MyBB SQL Error my site is www.vauxhallmodified.co.uk

it was working fine about 40 min ago and i`ve done nothing since it was working last can any1 please help
its working fine now. No error
working fine again. what you need to do is either screenshot the error or cut and paste the wording onto your post. this was pointed out in your other post. As it appears to be intermittent i would suggest you contact your host and see why your Database keeps giving you errors also.
Fine for me too just give us more detail next time Smile
its still not working for me this is what it says

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_users LIKE 'unreadpms'
try to clear your cookies. Try to surf your site again.
yeah done that and its working now thanks,so is it my host thats the problem im using zimic free hosting at the min but im changing to a paid server at the end of the month

its not working again

its working untill i log in

its down to the server the database has gone down again im so glad im moving the end of the month ,a tip for every 1 no matter what dont use zymic hosting i`ve only been on it a month and this is the 4th time its gone down and the other times it was down most of the day its free for a reason its crap
the error really means that your Database has run out of space. good news that your moving hosts. Who you planning on moving too?
planning on moving to www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk the reviews look good that i`ve seen and 99.99% uptime

reviews on it http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews245933.html
(2012-04-16, 01:45 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]yeah done that and its working now thanks,so is it my host thats the problem im using zimic free hosting at the min but im changing to a paid server at the end of the month

its not working again

its working untill i log in

its down to the server the database has gone down again im so glad im moving the end of the month ,a tip for every 1 no matter what dont use zymic hosting i`ve only been on it a month and this is the 4th time its gone down and the other times it was down most of the day its free for a reason its crap

I'm also with zymic and having the same issues today. Guess I may be joining you in swapping to unlimited!
Pages: 1 2