MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete post as spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it would be great to have a feature that lets you delete a post/thread as spam and after the post/thread has been deleted brings you directly to the banning page for the member who posted the spam post/thread.

What do you guys think?

Another suggestions (don't wanna start new thread for it):

Settings like flood control, max chars/lines/imgs in sigs, max imgs in posts, max avatar dimensions, max length for custom title, etc. should be able to be controlled on usergroup and even user level, instead/as well as globally. Actually, many of the current global settings should be controllable on usergroup and user level.
Nice idea. And would be even better if it has an "option" to send the user's details to Stop forum spam database. Smile
(2012-04-17, 09:47 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice idea. And would be even better if it has an "option" to send the user's details to Stop forum spam database. Smile

Thanks for liking my idea, I think something like this should absolutely be core Smile

Yes that would be great.
GoodByeSpammer? It bans the user, and deletes all the posts, with 1 click of a button, plus you can submit the users details to the Stop forum spam database if you have an API key Toungue
This is a suggestion for 2.0, not a plugin request Toungue

It would be nice to see the features of Goodbye Spammer in 2.0, yes.
Goodbye Spammer doesn't have to, but the concept must. Pair it with Spam Ninja, and spam will hopefully drop dead in horror.
There is a plugin that does all that? Cool, didn't even know that Big Grin Yeah it would be nice to have this core in 2.0
I find Goodbye Spammer a good tool but I seriously want a button that just blasts a user into oblivion from within the moderation options. Single click death.
(2012-04-17, 09:17 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I find Goodbye Spammer a good tool but I seriously want a button that just blasts a user into oblivion from within the moderation options. Single click death.
(2012-04-17, 09:17 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I find Goodbye Spammer a good tool but I seriously want a button that just blasts a user into oblivion from within the moderation options. Single click death.

As long as it has levels set on who can do it, I'm way this all the way.
Pages: 1 2