MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Also hide links on own pages created with Page Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
??????????????????????
I can't say unless you provide ACP access to see what the problem is. Pretty sure you are not following the instructions clearly. You can share the ACP information in the Private Inquiries forum.
Do u even have read my last post?????
I have say it works but now i'm asking for some edit's so read the last answer of me!!
????????????
(2012-09-18, 09:18 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Oke Is see it, if I copy you code then mybb sets automatich html code for spaces. So I deleted the auto spaces and the code works.

But the code for that the lay-out is working don't works.... The code that only members can see the link works well now only no layout

Please take the time to explain the problem, add details about the issue, the problem, the steps of what you did, and probably some screenshots?

In the first paragraph you say it did work but in the following you say there is still problem.

Try pasting your full code here, along with a screenshot of the configuration you have for that page. Please share your website URL too.
I thinks u have not read the last massage this message:

Quote:Oke Is see it, if I copy you code then mybb sets automatich html code for spaces. So I deleted the auto spaces and the code works.

But the code for that the lay-out is working don't works.... The code that only members can see the link works well now only no layout

So do u have also a working code that I can set "Use MyBB Template" to "Yes" so the hole lay-out works... Now I have only a blanco page with the link.....

Also is it possible to make a clickable link that people can click on the link if they seem them, and gif the link a name instad that u see the url

Thanks allot AGAIN!!

So u can see I have wrote what the problem is, the code working and the links are not visible but the part of the code that the layout is visible like the forum is not working at all. I have a blanco page with only the link.

And also I have ask if the code is editble to get a clickable link instad u only see the link.
For the forum url, click on my signature this links to my forum.

Thanks.....
So I quoted your post but didn't read it? The link to your signature leads to your index, not to the page where the issue is in. And even if I take the time to find it by myself, I would only see a white page (by your explanation).

Sorry, but if you fail to provide the necessary information I asked for then I can't help you.
(2012-10-09, 10:55 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So I quoted your post but didn't read it? The link to your signature leads to your index, not to the page where the issue is in. And even if I take the time to find it by myself, I would only see a white page (by your explanation).

Sorry, but if you fail to provide the necessary information I asked for then I can't help you.

thats also the problem I see only a blanco page like I say......
And if I use the code for the links this one works, but the url is not clickable and the codes for showing the template from my forum is also total not working....

Here the link to the page where I test you codes: http://www.galaxyfreaks.nl/misc.php?page=test

U can see the code working but if I login the url is visible but not clickable..... and the layout not working at all
May you provide ACP access to your forum to check the issue?
(2012-10-10, 08:12 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]May you provide ACP access to your forum to check the issue?

Ok I send it to u on PM...

Ok I reset my password for today, tomorrow after 21:00 hours I will put the password back to what I send u.......

Greating
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5