MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RobertProductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RobertProductions V2 RELEASED!!

www.robertproductions.com

Check out and give you opinion Wink

BTW: Website is still underconstruction Wink

Regards,

RobertProductions
The theme doesn't even look half done, the text color needs to be something other than white. And the link/hover colors need to be changed.. I dunno why you posted when your site doesn't appear to be finish or look close to being finished..
Yeah I was trying a black-white template but reinstalld it to green so the most errors must be gone now. btw if you can read it said: INSTALLING/TESTING NEW THEME Wink
RobertProductions Wrote:btw if you can read it said: INSTALLING/TESTING NEW THEME Wink

No joke.. But usualy, people only post their community after they are finished and ready for people to join.. Wink
I am one of the designers here, and i love it! Its a good site.
Website completly restyled but still in BETA
The portal page is crazy. Very bright and the banner has several different fonts going on all at once. The forum is kinda nice, but I would redo the buttons instead of taking them from someone's theme.
z6joker9 Wrote:but I would redo the buttons instead of taking them from someone's theme.

Ye soon ill release my button sets Wink demo soon available