MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 MYBB Forum Merge Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first problem I encountered is the 500 Internal Server Error which is the solution is to fix it with your hosting provider (The files and folder on merge were set with different permission). That's the only way you can access the merge system.

Second after two forum has been merge 1 forum with 9500post 1k+threads and 2560 members and the other has 2000posts with 500 members. The problem I encountered is i can't login even though I resetted my password still it's logging in but redirecting again to the homepage without you logging (same on the admin panel).

Third, all my done mass mail that has been sent few months ago are sent again to all the users.

Fourth, it's emails all the users to reset the password but they can't.
the login and log out problem can be solved by this guide http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
This doesnt solve my problem. I can't login on my Forum and ADMIN CP after merging two forums. I did resetting my password but still I can't