MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook Timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys, I'd like to know if how many of you like's the new facebook timeline because for me I find it confusing! I like more the old style.
"Wall" was better imho.
I rage quitted Facebook.
It's fancy, but I don't like it.
It's interesting but confusing, but won't be the sole reason to cause me to quit. Got a better reason already: People who friend you, then don't act like real 'friends'. Sad
(2012-04-18, 05:15 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting but confusing, but won't be the sole reason to cause me to quit. Got a better reason already: People who friend you, then don't act like real 'friends'. Sad

I got like only 400 Irl friends.
Others are just forum friends and some games friends.
I talk with virtual friends more than Irl friends.
._.
Well as soon as I get my personal home site up and running, I'll be shutting down my Facebook account and leaving a final message telling them where they can come if they want to find me online.
If I tell my Irl friend to join my site, they say "No, you'll hack us."
Wtf? I'm member of a hacking forum, doesn't make me hacker.
Yeah, it's like me being a member of a site that talks about marijuana. Just because I joined so I could help staff it doesn't mean I do it... and besides that's a personal choice.
Facebook is overrated. I prefered it how it was back in 2007.
Pages: 1 2 3