MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [NEED] Seo analysis and support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
- Post CENSORED by the user -
I'll help you for free.
DENIED SUPPORT = DENIED PARTICIPATION

Im off, heading to vBulletin

Sorry guys
(2012-04-18, 09:59 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Well i got problems with keywords (some pages like woorank or analytics) are taking wrong keywords from my site, things in spanish like "written by", "but", "added by", "written by", "posts", "messages", "for" etc, also it's said that have 0 consistence (??)

This I have no idea for, but I don't fully understand either.

(2012-04-18, 09:59 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Top Anchor texts (no idea whats this)

232 w3c errors and 19 warns

3 html obsolete tags

random negative stuff like, "Inline style" and "nested tables"

RSS readers take all the forum and does not remove the not needed stuff
like the menu at the forum (ex: Inicio Foros Interactivo Base de Datos ¿Donde jugar?)

something about follow-nofollow links
Those are the errors i have found so far, i don't have much CSS/HTML knowledge and i got stuck fixing the most of them

Only one which really matters here is w3c validation, it's quite easy.

Line 5, Column 4: document type does not allow element "h1" here; assuming missing "object" start-tag
<h1><title>beatDJ.net</title></h1>

Simply, remove the h1 tag. It is telling search engines that the page title is the most important heading on the page, but the <title> tag is already doing this. Use h1 elsewhere and follow the instructions for other warnings.
Your obsolete html tags are likely <font> or <u> or <center>. HTML5 is the standard now, and these have no place in it. Use css to style everything.
For the follow and no-follow links warning, this is very easy to fix. All you must do is add rel="nofollow" to all outbound links and non-important links on your site, and add rel="follow" to the most important. You can also make all member-posted links no follow with a simple core file edit, but that's not absolutely necessary.
Otherwise, just focus on your keywords, and Google Analytics. Look for important things like pages with high bounce rate and such, and keep an eye on your search analytics.
Btw, disable Google SEO url's. Trust me. Leave only sitemap, redirect and 404 enabled.
---------
Oh, and redirect www to non-www (or vice versa).
I am really thanked for all your tips, im leaving work now, once i arrive home il start fixing stuff

Thanks!
Also, your keywords. Remove "google", and tell me what the following translate to,
piu, ddr, ro

Sorry guys
(2012-04-18, 09:43 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]the website is www.beatdj.net

First of all, why redirect from / to /foros/portal.php ?
It's surely bad for SEO.
Second, you need to optimize your site for loading speed.
Third, change the design to something realistic for todays needs it's not year 2000 anymore. At least remove one of the side colums.
And THEN think about SEO.

Sorry guys
2. i will investigate about that, im kinda curious about how to do it, (it's cloudflare trusteable worthy?)

Not sure I'm following the concern here.
Pages: 1 2