MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Referral System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I activated the referral system in my forum to run a small constest where I'll offer prizes to the people who will bring me more members.

Obviously I need to if someone is cheating so I would need to know who referred who to compare IP's, see activity, etc.

But as far as I can tell there is no way of knowing who referred who, or am I missing something?

Thanks
ACP > Users & Groups > *user* > Options > Show Referred Users
Cheers, thanks a lot, totally missed it Wink

By the way (to avoid opening anew thread), do you know how to place an advertising banner after the first post in each page a of a topic?

I just spent an hour making changes to the template trying stuff and can't get it to work.

Thanks again
There's a plugin I'm certain that does this, just search the mods site for "advertising" and see what pops up!
(2012-04-19, 01:01 AM)nuno Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, thanks a lot, totally missed it Wink

By the way (to avoid opening anew thread), do you know how to place an advertising banner after the first post in each page a of a topic?

I just spent an hour making changes to the template trying stuff and can't get it to work.

Thanks again

This is what are you looking for Smile

http://mods.mybb.com/view/advertisement-in-posts
Cheers mate, I'll try it tomorrow Wink
Hi,

I pop up this one, anyone knows how to show best referrers in stats?

Thank you in advance